Download: Sponsorship Form
The Mexican Cultural Center of Northern California (MCCNC) is a nonprofit cultural arts, education, and community service organization.
Our on-going mission has been to share and preserve our region’s unique and special Mexican heritage. Since 1992, now more than 24 years, the MCCNC has presented artistic and cultural educational programs throughout our community’s public venues, i.e. classrooms, community art galleries, civic arenas, and local auditoriums. Additionally, we support our young people by awarding annual scholarships.
Through our artistic, educational, and annual scholarship grants, we endeavor to bring the joy and inspiration of arts and culture to audiences of all ages throughout the greater Sacramento region.
We take this special opportunity to extend to you our special invitation to partner with us in these meritorious endeavors.
In the past, with the generosity of our partners, we have produced the following annual signature cultural events, as well as programs with a strong emphasis on education:
- The highly popular and well known annual “Dinner Dance Gala” dinner-dance fundraiser, featuring a complete immersion and delight of the senses, with a spectacular presentation of Mexican culture in food, music, visual surroundings and folkloric entertainment.
- The fabulous annual “Rondalla” recital performed at Sacramento’s signature venues, playing to an audience of approximately 2,500 aficionados each year.
- The very popular Mexican visual arts and sculpture exhibitions, showcased in public places such as the CalEPA Gallery, California State Fair exhibit halls, Offices of the Mexican Consulate General, Memorial Auditorium, the Crest Theatre and the Sacramento International Airport.
- Numerous annual educational, free “artist in the classroom” workshops with K-12 students on popular Mexican traditions such as “Las Posadas”, “Cinco de Mayo”, “Día de los Muertos” and the art of storytelling.
- Annual scholarships to local college bound students presented as a highlight at the Annual MCCNC Dinner Dance Gala.
Every year the MCCNC presents its Annual Dinner Dance Gala. This year the event will take place on October 7, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, in Sacramento. The theme for this year’s program is Taxco, Guerrero: Mexico's Silver Capitol. The program will consist of live music and dance performances featuring Guerrero's rich cultural history.
The dinner features a specially prepared “Mexican inspired” meal with a special dessert. Our guests culminate their evening’s enjoyment by moving to the Latino dance rhythms of “Valle de Santiago”.
We are excited to present this program and hope that you will continue to generously support the MCCNC by becoming a sponsor to our Dinner Dance Gala 2017 Gala event. Enclosed are the Sponsorship Levels.
Please feel free to call the Cultural Center at 916.801.2031 should you have any questions.